Microsoft released a filefor Just two weeks ago . The update improves Windows 11 security, productivity, and accessibility features, as well as gaming features.
It can be tempting to put off installing an update, especially if you have a million tabs and documents open and don’t want to restart your computer. But trust us – this upgrade seems to be worth it for the productivity improvements alone. Find out more about.
And read on for step-by-step instructions on how to quickly update your device with the new update.
How to download Windows 11 2022 Update
1. to open Settings on your laptop or desktop.
2. Choose Windows Update from the menu on the left side of the screen.
3. You should see an option at the top of the screen that reads (something like) “2022-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 11.”
4. click Installations.
5. You will then be asked to restart your device or schedule a restart. If you’re ready, tap Restart now.
6. After restarting your computer, you can check that the process is completed by clicking Check for updates.
For more Windows 11 news, check outAnd the .